ads slot

Posts:

The Bad Girl and The Boots!

Visit this location at Dead End in Second Life  

Click to Enlarge Photo




Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
Skin [DeetaleZ by steffi.villota] Layla
Boots [Azoury by Mayhem and Aniki Seetan] Jemima [Shoetopia]
Lipstick [Deesses by nataliewells] Bussie 
Jacket + Dress [Addams by AmaliaRainwood] Abby  +  Donatella
Hairbase & Eyebrows [Just Magnetized by justyna.magne] Set 05 Base & Set 06 Brows
Jewelry [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] Bangle RiT Silver, Fish Hook Initial Earring, Anklet GB - STA
Hair [elikatira - elikapeka.tiramisu] Nataline 
Tattoo [Prodigy Ink - 7Prodigy and lpmz] Beckham 
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Lilo  (Own shape worn)
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5
Pose [Di's Opera by Di Hoorenbeek] Femme Fatale











Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff